SUPPORTER LIAISON OFFICER
WHO IS THE S.L.O.?
The Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) is responsible for maintaining appropriate relations with the public; the purpose of his or her function is to build, maintain, consolidate and develop the club's bond with its fans. This role was introduced by UEFA (cf. Article 35 within the UEFA Licensing Manual - Version 2.3 (and all subsequent versions), in order to commit clubs to improve their relationship with their fans and to better organise their participation in events and initiatives. The main objective is to ensure an appropriate and constructive dialogue between clubs and their fans by making communication between the parties involved more transparent.
THE RELATIONSHIP WITH FANS
Through the SLO, the club's relations with supporters and/or supporter groups are defined; these relations can become part of the club's 'life' thanks to the commitment of the SLO which, in turn, relates internally with all areas of activity. It is important to emphasise, also in accordance with the latest provisions of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (see Official Communiqué No. 326/A and the reference to Art. 12 of the Code of Sport Justice - sub. 9), that the SLO represents the only function in the Club entrusted with the knowledge of the supporters and the "two-way" communication with them.
- Improve and, in some cases, start a constructive dialogue between supporters and clubs.
- Establish a network of SLOs at national and European level in order to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
- Promote and boost social activities.
- Improve and, in some cases, initiate a constructive dialogue between supporters and clubs.
- To improve the organisation and management of matches through a process of fan empowerment.
- Helping to improve relations between different stakeholders in the world of football, in particular between supporters, club administrators, owners, and football governing bodies.
- Prevent, through initiatives and discussions with fans, episodes of violence and/or discrimination.
+39 06 3237333
WHO IS THE D.A.O.?
The Disability Access Officer (DAO) has the task of promoting and coordinating all those activities aimed at making the Company's services and facilities (stadium, training centre, etc.) easily accessible and usable for disabled persons.
The DAO contributes to creating and maintaining an inclusive and welcoming environment on match days; he helps his club meet the needs of the disabled supporter.
+39 06 3237333